QUANTITY SURVEYOR / CONTRACT ENGINEER
Company : Total E&P Indonesie
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Indonesia – Jakarta / Balikpapan
Interviews will take place in : Jakarta
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience
Job description :
– Evaluation, negotiation, and agreement of contractor change orders, including quantities and pricing.
– Ensure all change orders are fully validates and supported and auditable
– Ensure change orders and related contractual matters are administered in compliance with established procedures
– Prepare cost benefit analysis for potential change orders, provisional item and optional works
– Evaluate tender especially for commercial and contractual aspects.
– Provide wide-ranging contractual and commercial advice in managing EPSC contractor, especially with respect to claim management (including negotiation of settlement and obtaining goverment approval)
– Draft and negotiate contract document, ensure its completion on time and within budget.
– Prepare all contract required for operation phase
– Develop and implement workable and realistic contracting policies/procedure/strategy to ensure maximum cost recovery
Required skills :
– Have a bachelor degree in any engineering background
– 7-8 years experience in contract administration/documentation, esp. in oil and ags industry.
– Have knowledge in legal and assurance
• Strong knowledge in legal and assurance
• Good negotiation and communication/presentation skill.
From: Total Recruitment Department
Subject: Vacancies at Total
Below, please find the latest job openings matching your JobAlert criteria ():
All openings at Total are posted at http://www.careers.total.com.
Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach Total. To contact us, you can use the following url: http://www.careers.total.com